FEES AND EXPECTATIONS
What can you expect from your initial counselling session?
- An open and warm invitation to talk about what has brought you to counselling
- A discreet and respectful exploration of your background through asking a few questions
- If you decide to use the counselling service being offered then you and your counsellor will agree a focus for the work
- Hopefully, a few helpful ideas on how to move forward
- An exploration of your expectations and those of your counsellors
- An opportunity for you to ask any questions about the counselling process
If you are interested in further sessions after your initial appointment, then how and when will these take place?
- You will meet with your counsellor on a weekly basis for 50 minutes per session
- You will have the option to select either short-term (3-25 weeks) or longer-term work (25+ weeks)
- Holidays will be taken into consideration when arranging sessions and you will have an opportunity to ask about these
- You also have the option of choosing face-to-face or telephone counselling
How confidential will my session be?
- Your sessions will be confidential between you and your counsellor. There are very specific circumstances where this may be breached. Please don’t be concerned, these situations are very rare and will be explained to you during the first session.
How much will you need to pay for each session?
- £40 per session
- The initial session will be £20 in order for you to see if the counselling on offer is the right fit for you
Contact Improve Your Life Counselling today and arrange a first session.