How might counselling help you?
You may be wondering if counselling is right for you. Here are some of the benefits you can discover with your counsellor:
- Increased self-awareness - this will empower you to make active choices in your life
- Increase your self-understanding, ah hah, that’s why I feel that way when I talk to him/her, or that’s why I get wound up in that situation
- You can increase your self-esteem, self-confidence, self-control, self-respect and self-acceptance
- You might discover the beliefs, rules, values and attitudes which maybe causing you unhappiness and distress
- You will be offered a safe place where your voice will be truly heard
- You can unburden yourself of any troubling emotions, thoughts, ideas or sensations without the fear of being judged
- You can talk freely about any challenges you’re having in your family life, with your partner, at work, in your career, in your social life, spiritual and/or your health
- You can gain creative tools and strategies to add to those you already have
- You will be offered time to explore your past experiences and their affect upon you in the present moment
Feel free to contact Improve Your Life Counselling today to see if the counselling on offer is right for you.